2005 Crew Cab F150 build suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

BLACKBEARD

Hey guys new to the forum just wanna get some feed back on how I should proceed with my build. I've got a pretty decent knowledge of car audio just wanna get a second opinion, only doing mids and highs for now. At the moment I have:

HU: Pioneer AVH5800 BHS

Amp: Soundstream Tn4.900d

Midbass: Four Selenium 6W4P 8ohm

Tweeters: None at the moment need some advice

As of right now, temporarily, I have the mids on the left and right side ran parallel down to 4ohms to channel 1-2 on the front rca input. The amp has some decent crossover capabilities and so does my headunit. I want to run an active system I just dont know if i should use my headunit or the amp to achieve this. Would it be a good idea to keep the mids on the front rca input and the tweeters on the rear rca input. Each side has its on crossovers built in the amp.

I'm mounting the amp behind the rear seat like so. The back wall has two layers of sound deadening and 3/4 mdf for mounting. I used an amp I had laying around to mock it up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.