2003 Volvo XC70 Big 3 Upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list
That is normal. If you remove the rubber cover there should be a bolt. That is where you add your additional cable 1/0 gauge with a ring terminal (keep the original cable there just add to it so that way you are just increasing overall cable gauge(s). Run that wire along the existing cable or another route if you like back to the battery. Then add another cable from the battery to the body of the car. Also add another cable from the body of the car where the last cable was secured to the engine anywhere you can find a bolt that will fit your ring terminal, some ppl use a bolt that the alternator is secured with or any other bolt away from moving parts or very hot engine parts. Use those black split looms and black wire ties on all wires near high heat areas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.