2003 focus 9kmi for 11g?

(I can't believe the rear wheels were falling off the rear axle ... I mean, that's just horrendously bad ...)
Personally, I wouldn't buy a Ford ...

holy ****-ass-mother****er was that on the 2003s? thats ridiculously ridiculous...ford should be shutdown lol

What model were you looking at?

New one's start from $12, 000 and go up to ~$17, 000 ... + little more for the SVT.

My Pro's:

- fuel ecomony

- price

- handling

- dash/control layout

My Con's:

- engine noise

- pick up and go

The fuel economy is great, something like 25/31 rated ... people have been saying at least 25/35. Price is great for an entry level car. Handles nicely, and is controlled a medium-high speeds. Dash and controls ... well layed out, easy for me to use. Engine seems a touch loud for this type of car. Acceleration leaves a lot to be desired ... maybe I'm just used to flooring it and it taking off, but I don't know, seemed kind of sluggish. 2.0L w/ 130hp and the 2.3L with 145hp ... not much difference. The SVT is a 2.0L w/ 170hp I believe.

I was considering one before ... but we got the Malibu instead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif *Wonder's why he even considered it in the first place*

- Steve

holy ****-ass-mother****er was that on the 2003s? thats ridiculously ridiculous...ford should be shutdown lol
I think that was a fluke occurance, due to some serious ****-up in a handful of cars. My mom's 2002 Focus ZTS is a very nice car, and has not suffered from any problems whatsoever. It's not exactly a high-performance car, but it's one of the best handling FWD's I've ever driven. It does suffer from torque steer, however.

Honestly, I think the number of recalls on the Focus is giving people the wrong impression about the quality of the car -- Ford started issuing recalls for every little thing after the whole Firestone/Explorer fiasco, because they wanted to show that they do care about their customers. Unfortunately, a lot of folks got the wrong message from that one.

I duno i would never spend 11g's on a Ford much less a focus. Why not find a GT mustang for a 11 g's id much rather have that if i was goin ford.

Only 9k miles for only 11g sounds kinda weird to me

sounds right. the focus devalues pretty bad after you drive it out of the dealer. i believe the brand new r not bet 12k-15k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.