2000 Suburban Radio Issues (Does not say LOC)

Participant count
  • Participant list

22mountaineer
10+ year member

6 /\
North AL
Been a long time. Short story, I installed an LOC in factory suburban radio. The clock is the only thing that will work however, it does not say INOP or LOC. That is all I can find online is info if it says one or the other. I checked every dang fuse in the truck. Going on a 14 he trip in about 8 hours so I need to figure it out quick thanks.

I spliced into rear speakers, but I ended up just getting an aftermarket radio. Good excuse for the wife anyways. It just cut power to the radio and after that you have to deal w the security BS and I don't have time to go to a dealer.

Yeah they don't have an accessory power wire in the dash you need to run it from the small fuse box on the floor next to the ebrake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.