2000 Silverado Ext Cab (rear seat removed) Enclosure for 2x HDC315's on 6kw

Participant count
  • Participant list

Undisputed King
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
CenCal
I am looking for ideas on a nice ported enclosure to house 2 AQ HDC315's being powered by 2x GP3000D. As of right now I have half the setup, but I'm looking for ideas for a ported enclosure to take the place of my rear seat, while covering up the back wall of my truck so you cant see the uncarpeted part. I want the enclosure to stay below the window line so it will be legal.

Also I am looking where I would mount the amplifiers. I just want ideas, I probably wont do this for anothe 6 months, right now im upgrading my electrical. If it matters I want something for SPL/daily application. I know port placement matters. I want something that looks good while still getting loud. I dont want the rear of my daily driver to look completely like poop.

Any help will be appreciated. Pics are encouraged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.