2000 Eclipse build - $200 budget - Flex video

Nice with the type Rs...love mine. Still wanting something different...but yea. For the $150 I spent on my 2 12s...it was worth it. Never really payed much attention to see if mine flex like that o_O.

he needs a haircut, badly. No one can think that looks good.
Pfft my hair looked somewhat like that...but blonde. I liked how it looked...just didnt like fighting with it so I cut it ^.^

Anyways London? NICE...guessing you own that audio shop on 192? Just a random thought

It might not look good, but not everyone is always worried about what they look like. You live in Kentucky, you should know that.
What is that supposed to mean?

ok first. he looks retarded with short hair. as you can see how curly it is. his hair doesnt do anything else. hes basically known for his hair he has had it like that for a good 5 years. hes going to cut it at the end of this school year. he doesnt care what people think.

i'd want to know what this meters at too. but if i get my new subs in the next couple of weeks we shall see what it does with 2500rms ha. i bet his windshield cracks.

I think his fro is dope. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif Was it just me or did it look like the subs' excursion was off center? Or do they always look like that in vids and I never noticed?

I'm going to find some R's on CL and see how loud we can get them.

Nice job. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Pfft my hair looked somewhat like that...but blonde. I liked how it looked...just didnt like fighting with it so I cut it ^.^

Anyways London? NICE...guessing you own that audio shop on 192? Just a random thought
I live in eyesight of that pos, that's as close as I go to it.. and i'm not hardly as old nor fat as it's owner...lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.