2000 Durango

Participant count
  • Participant list
Nice truck, I drive the same thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What motor do you have?

Also, how did you do those door pods? I would be interested in doing the same exact thing if its a simple task.

Its got the 4.7, For the door pods i just cut out the factory grills and mounted the speakers on the door panel, only took about 20 minutes
How do they sound? I could'nt imagine any midbass would be there, considering it's not sealed off from the door (sheet metal) in any way. Do you have pics from behind?

they sound ok,the midbass sounds better than i thought it would.Im planning on sealing it off soon so ill post some pics of that also

Most def do, i would be interested in seeing how to seal that part off, there is TONS of room in there!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.