2 x Focal FP 1.800 Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQChevy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm selling both of my FP 1.800's.

The FP 1.800 is a mono amplifier from the Focal Power line of Focal amplifiers and delivers 1 x 800 RMS @ 1 Ohm power. The aesthetic design of the model reaffirms the classic quality of all Focal products by being elegant and restrained on the outside and innovative and well built on the inside. The simple board layout is also a significant factor which, combined with protection against overheating, polarity inversion, short-circuits, voltage surges and continuous current, provides increased confidence during use. This class D amplifier, is specially designed for subwoofers, and offers a very high output in order to recreate the maximum power level. Focal’s decision was to propose an amplifier with various adjustments to make it ideal for use in SPL competition, but also to have very good sound quality thanks to its very low distortion rate of 0.03 % at 4 Ohm. Bass boost is entirely configurable via two rotary potentiometers, controlling level (0 to +12dB) at a central frequency (20 to 80Hz for a Q factor of 1) respectively, whereas the phase is adjustable from 0 to 180°. The strong point of this product is the master/slave mode, which allows two FP 1.800 amplifiers to be bridged.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in SQ Competition vehicle - Has since been stored in closet - Good condition

I stopped competing and the truck had to go with kid number 2. I just haven't been able to get back into the hobby so it is finally time to let this equipment go.

I have attached the spec sheets for both amps and show the serial number on both as well.

Price:

$450 each or best reasonable offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be based on weight and destination and method of shipping

Item Pictures:

I will get a picture with username and date very soon.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26553081View attachment 26553082View attachment 26553083View attachment 26553084View attachment 26553085View attachment 26553086

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.