Participant count
  • Participant list

SQChevy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm selling both of my focal access 40A 16" Subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in SQ Competition vehicle - Has since been stored in closet - Fairly good condition - some marks on back of woofer

I stopped competing and the truck had to go with kid number 2. I just haven't been able to get back into the hobby so it is finally time to let this equipment go.

These are the Focal Access 16" Subwoofers. I used these connected with the Focal FP 1.800 and it sounded amazing. The subs were in a ported box that went from the bed of my truck into the cab. They are 400 RMS subs and are very accurate but still able to hit hard.

Price:

$400 for both of them or $200 each or best reasonable offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This will be based on method of shipping and location.

Item Pictures:

I will post a picture with username and date soon.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26553095View attachment 26553096

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.