SOLD (2)T3 audio TSS 10s

90accordman
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fresno, CA
One has a sloppy glue joint on the spider but works flawlessly other is like new.

heres pics of the bad looking one, new ones at the shop so i can throw pics of it up when i go there this saturday

im looking to get 176 for the sloppy one pictured and 200 for the like new one. shipping is not included and will be calculated on a person by person basis. if here in CA shipping isnt so bad though.

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01953.jpg

DSC01954.jpg

dont really need the trades but pretty good offers bush. thanks for the offer, had i not had somethign else in mind for the wife then id considered

what 10s you got michael? theres alot of 10s out there.

really would like to sell these unless someone just drops somethign on me i cant resist

well I have a WTT thread now if you don't mind looking at that. theres a lot of info in both links but the skinny is original jl w6 motor and basket and credence softparts. they are single 4ohm and take 500rms a piece and get pretty loud and sound awesome. one guy compared them or described them as being a tad quiter than his hdc3's but the AQ's were off 2200rms and the 10's were off 1100rms.

abolute rock bottom low here fellas 250 plus shipping for the pair or 150 plus shipping for the like new one and 125 plus shipping for the sloppy glue one.

keep in mind they both worth flawlessly still

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.