2 Stereo Integrigty MAG V3 * NIB* 56mm Xmax P - P ...

Roland
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Atlanta
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - Stereo Integrigty MAG V3 NIB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mag v3 12″ Subwoofer | Stereo Integrity

Price:

$175 each OBO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Spilt shipping ConUS ( should cost you less than $20)

Item Pictures: pictures with the date coming when I get home.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

lol that's funny. These subs were being sold from the manufacturer for 140 for the longest and you expect someone to believe you paid more than that for them?
Yeah 175 is a fair price for them although you're conning the buyer as that's more than you even paid for them. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Don't bother replying

This is a Flat Out Lie!

I don't con people ever. I never mentioned anywhere what I paid for them or suggested what I paid for them. It doesn't matter even if I got them for free. If you can't understand that, I'm sorry for you.

First off They were $199 and only available for a few months. Stereo Integrigty discontinued selling certain items. These went on sale and Sold out within a couple of hours. They had more to build and sold them out within hours the second time.

They discontinued the BM IV also and those sell for up to $350 when you can find them. They sold for $269 at onetime.

Dude you need to grow up and stop this Crap.

These were $190 at preorder last February when i was looking at buying one. Why shit on dudes price when he is sellin something that isnt available any more. To me personally regardless of what he paid for these this is an amazing deal as they are not able to be acquired any longer from the manufacture and they are NIB. GLWS homie

Mannnn I hope these are available in 2 weeks, just can't splurge on anything else right now. GLWS in the meantime OP, don't listen to the hater in this thread, for 175 I'd be hard pressed to find another new sub for 175 that performs as well as the mag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.