2 Skar VVX-15s working, could use a recone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundpound4200
5,000+ posts

Da fuq did I just read?
Mankato, MN
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Skar VVX 15"s D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are currently working and have been beating up my car for the last 6 months. They have been hot a few times and the coils look a little dark. I was running them at 4 ohms strapped off a pair of RD D9s. Recones are around $40 so these can be good as new for much cheaper than new. I am the original owner of these and the motors are in great shape. Includes magnet boot and gaskets.

Price:

$100 each plus actual shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship via Spee-Dee delivery for those of you in that service area and they're dirt cheap. Otherwise Fedex for everyone else. I have the original boxes for these as well so they will ship safe.

Item Pictures:

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard these personally, and they SLAM. He treats his equipment right.
seems kinda contradictory... if he treats them right, they shouldnt need a recone after 6 months. I have subs that are over 10 years old. either way, good price. What size box did you use, ive been thinking about getting a pair of these and im one state over. Let me know what shipping would be to 53589.

seems kinda contradictory... if he treats them right, they shouldnt need a recone after 6 months. I have subs that are over 10 years old. either way, good price. What size box did you use, ive been thinking about getting a pair of these and im one state over. Let me know what shipping would be to 53589.
By right I mean loud as fuq...not supposed to baby your subs you gotta unleash em to their full potentential which is what he was doing. Not overpowering or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...