Participant count
  • Participant list

bump465

Senior VIP Member
Arizona
Item(s) for Sale:

2 skar lp 750 rms monoblocks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Posted these some time back and got little interest so here we go again. Amps are about 3 years old i got them at the same time from a local dealer however I have never been able to strap these amps as i intended. When strapped they would emit a loud whine through the speakers. I suspect one amp has a damaged master/slave coaxial. However the amps individually preform flawlessly (making this problem very hard to locate).

Do not buy with the intention of strapping.

i ended up wiring 1 amp to 1 voice coil and attempting to gain match as best i could. These amps only saw 3 months of use before i upgraded and set them aside.

I will send video of amps preforming if requested.

1 of the gain knobs is severly cosmeticly damaged but still functions as it should.

Price:

$165+ship

$150+ship for amp with damaged remote gain knob

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping from 80227

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/dh465/library/skar%20lp750

Last edited by a moderator:
Ttt.

Dont let the master/slave problem deter you. I paid about 250 for each of these. This amp is suprisingly tiny and is quite impressive.

Item(s) for Sale: 2 skar lp 750 rms monoblocks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Posted these some time back and got little interest so here we go again. Amps are about 3 years old i got them at the same time from a local dealer however I have never been able to strap these amps as i intended. When strapped they would emit a loud whine through the speakers. I suspect one amp has a damaged master/slave coaxial. However the amps individually preform flawlessly (making this problem very hard to locate).

Do not buy with the intention of strapping.

i ended up wiring 1 amp to 1 voice coil and attempting to gain match as best i could. These amps only saw 3 months of use before i upgraded and set them aside.

I will send video of amps preforming if requested.

1 of the gain knobs is severly cosmeticly damaged but still functions as it should.

Price:

$165+ship

$150+ship for amp with damaged remote gain knob

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping from 80227

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Skar Lp750 by dh465 | Photobucket
What's the lowest you will take? Building a 2010 hyundai accent for someone and he wants low power. I might be interested depending if he can come up with the money.

What's the lowest you will take? Building a 2010 hyundai accent for someone and he wants low power. I might be interested depending if he can come up with the money.
You can pm me an offer but I feel 150 is a fair place to start. The amps have hardly been used and sell for 240 new. I'm open to trades as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.