Northwest Region 2 shows comming up in colorado

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
i think you should build the rules for the scene here first then if it catches on add classes like this honestly how many people for out of state have shown up before? i know of a ton of setups that are smaller builds that wont come to a show cause they dont wanna waste their money or time on classes that arent close. the power class almost worked but failed when you allowed people with 1k+ more watts into it a lower class cause you decided at the last minute you wanted to do 4ohm rating instead of rms.

I like the idea of an amateur class and competitor class with power rating @ 1 ohm being the separating factor kinda like TNESPL rules.

" Amateur 1 1-280 sq"

Power Limited to 1000 watts

Amateur 2 1-280 sq"

Power Limits 1001 to 2000 Watts

Stock 1 (1-180 sq")

Power Limited to 10,000 watts"

Stock 2 (181-280 sq")

Power Limited to 10,000 watts

Super Stock 1 (1-510 sq")

Stock 3 (281+ sq")

Power Limited to 10,000 watts"

Why reinvent the wheel?

I have some friends that would show up to shows but they puss out because they're only running 650W RMS and since they know they're not louder than me and i'm not winning 1st, why would they bother going? Having an amateur class would get more people out. I think the shows James has been throwing have been some of the better ones i've seen.I have a great time and a lot of fun and think other people should get in on it. Its just when building a pyramid you have to start from the bottom to reach the top.

Here's a question back to the original point of the thread, How big is the sunday show going to be? I saw a youtube video and it looked pretty big. Also do I really have to drag my ass out of bed to get there at 8 in the morning?

i think you should build the rules for the scene here first then if it catches on add classes like this honestly how many people for out of state have shown up before? i know of a ton of setups that are smaller builds that wont come to a show cause they dont wanna waste their money or time on classes that arent close. the power class almost worked but failed when you allowed people with 1k+ more watts into it a lower class cause you decided at the last minute you wanted to do 4ohm rating instead of rms.
you must build it first...i agree. and i have been puttin work in. when i start to add cash prizes and our states competition scene gets bigger. A whole new style of competition will bring new competitiors. take a look drew! you dont even have a license and your still at my shows! lol...

yeah see benny sees what im sayin! as for sundays show its pretty big they do mma demo stunt bike demo wing contest bikini contest hop contest etc.. last yr james f ran the show and he started at like 12 or so was kinda late but i showed up around 10 am and lot was full they gave us this tiny ass little space in the corner away from everything im not too sure how james p doin is doing it or if he knows where in the lot it will be but they close the lot off when car shows starts so better to be early. its not the biggest lot either.

oh and james shhh im finally eligible to get it back since may lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date