2 shocker 3's and a 3000d

140s is a pretty vague (sp) number. where in the 140s would you like? I know my apx's will do around 145 db on bass race in the box they are in now. i bet with a few different box tests you could get those subs LOUD. GL with build

thanks for the comments guys, and hazardous what size box did you have. and again i was told the subs like 3 cubes each so i tried to give them that much. lol if the box is to big i can always find a use for it.

thanks for the comments guys, and hazardous what size box did you have. and again i was told the subs like 3 cubes each so i tried to give them that much. lol if the box is to big i can always find a use for it.
I never knew of a box neeeding so much room for 10's

I could see the need for it in a horn or bandpass but not a simple ported one

I never knew of a box neeeding so much room for 10's
I could see the need for it in a horn or bandpass but not a simple ported one

yeah idk it seemed big but i did it. got it in the car today and this thing kills the lows. just got to tune it a little more to get it sounding right, then ill get some vids of it.

140s is a pretty vague (sp) number. where in the 140s would you like? I know my apx's will do around 145 db on bass race in the box they are in now. i bet with a few different box tests you could get those subs LOUD. GL with build

yeah i would like to be like 142 or so, if higher thats great but this is really just a groundponder.

update got this beast of a box in and got it tuned pretty good and oh my god it kills the low like no other!!! now i just got to find a meter. and if anyone will let me rent one ill do that too.

i use 3.8 cu ft before any displacements...also used 4 4-inch aero ports...i had my 10s in a box that was tuned really low but it just doesnt leave alot of range for the subs to play...but it all depends on what you want.

Glad to hear you like it!!!

i use 3.8 cu ft before any displacements...also used 4 4-inch aero ports...i had my 10s in a box that was tuned really low but it just doesnt leave alot of range for the subs to play...but it all depends on what you want.
Glad to hear you like it!!!
yeah in this box the highs are not to strong but when a low comes it just kills

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.