2 shivas and jbl-1200.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
1.25cuft per shiva?? sorry way too small for those to work to their best capabilities. i would go something close to 2cuft per sub if you can afford the space go 2.5 they would work wonders for you with that size of a box.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer 1.25cuft per shiva?? sorry way too small for those to work to their best capabilities. i would go something close to 2cuft per sub if you can afford the space go 2.5 they would work wonders for you with that size of a box.

adam
Oh, my bad, I guess I should ignore what dan told me in his e-mail reply then.

hey i'm going off of what one of their techs told me. also dan wiggins doesn't suggest that much power for a shiva neither does josh. there's no need to be a sarcastic dick about it either dude like i said i'm going off what i was told by their techs.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer hey i'm going off of what one of their techs told me. also dan wiggins doesn't suggest that much power for a shiva neither does josh. there's no need to be a sarcastic dick about it either dude like i said i'm going off what i was told by their techs.

adam
Sorry, it's fun to be a sarcastic dick once in a while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And no, you don't need that much power, but if you have it, and are going to use it, a small enclosure will help control cone movement over a larger one. At that power it's probably not a stretch to think the mechanical limits of the sub might be reached.

My specific question to Dan was that I have a 3.0 cf box and 800 watts. He said with that much power 1.5 would be ok, and 1.25 better.

yeah that is true i didn't factor in the power as much as i should have. so basically in short i think we should say we were both right and both feel good deal??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

adam

NO! PHUK YOU! I'M RIGHT!! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hehehehehe...

No, really, you got a deal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.