2 Sets of Components for Christmas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ronoman
10+ year member

I'd like to buy 2 sets of components for 2 of my friends for christmas.. Do you guys have any recommendations of sets that dont cost too much but sound good? I've been thinking of the Soundstream PC.6 but I havent heard much about them..

My let via email or PM what your budget is.. I have guys that own shops, access to many brands cheap. MN is not too far from Indiana, so shipping would be fast.

Roughly $120-130 for both. I don't want to spend TOO much. I know for sure one is 6.5 and the other is either 5.25 or 6.5. Ill know next weekend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.