2 SA 10s or 1 SA 12? New Here, Thanks!

kk99

Hey guys kinda new to the forum and I was wondering what setup I should do. I was thinking of running maybe 2 SA 10s in a ported box or 1 SA - 12 in a ported box. I currently have 2 Diamond D3 10's in a ported box running off of a planet audio 1250D. Any Suggestions? Box Builds? Etc? The room space in my trunk can only fit boxes 32" W , 15" Deep and 15" tall. Hope to get some good feedback, thanks guys.

first sundown system i heard local other than my own was two sa12s on a bb2400 and it slammed. i would go for the two 10s for double the motor force and more cone area. more power wont hurt either

Hey guys kinda new to the forum and I was wondering what setup I should do. I was thinking of running maybe 2 SA 10s in a ported box or 1 SA - 12 in a ported box. I currently have 2 Diamond D3 10's in a ported box running off of a planet audio 1250D. Any Suggestions? Box Builds? Etc? The room space in my trunk can only fit boxes 32" W , 15" Deep and 15" tall. Hope to get some good feedback, thanks guys.
Do the pair of 10s, don't forget going bigger doesn't mean louder.. Volume is all about motor force and applied power. (more motors more over all motor force, and more applied power with bigger amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif) Bigger cones mean more air movement, and the larger spider means better low end response most of the time. So!! pair of 10s all the way. The BB2400.1 would be a great match. It will smash

My brother still thinks size=db output.. That's why I bought him an SA8v2 on his birthday.. Hasn't installed it yet, but im sure he will enjoy 140db on music :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.