2 rockfords

Participant count
  • Participant list

GrindFrog
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Someone gave my dad 2 rockford 10" woofers (probably p1s) in a ported box. I currently have a aq hdc a 12" in a sealed box powered by a ****** power acoustik 2000 watt amp monoblock. Could I wire the two tens and my 12 into the 1 channel and if so, how would I wire them. The rockfords are either dual 2 ohm or dual 4

You can do just about anything. The real question is, should you. And the real answer is, definitely not.

Sell the subs and box to finance a better amp, since you seem to dislike yours. Or use that money, plus the money from selling your current setup, to purchase equipment that will attain the goal you are seeking. The key is to figure out your goal, instead of blindly wandering around in the dark until you bump into something that pleases you.

I was just wanting to hear how they sounded, I obviously wouldnt keep those when I could sell them to someone who knows less about audio then I do, and buy another aq, or maybe a sundown. I plan on selling my 12" p3, my amp, and those two tens on craigslist for like $500. BTW my aq is 1 ohm, so im guessing dual .5 ohm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GrindFrog

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
GrindFrog
Pryor, Oklahoma, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date