2 Phoenix gold xs6600's

jrbsr05pt
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Hello all. 2 Phoenix gold xs6600's.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both are in perfect working condition. One of them is in brand new condition and then the other is missing 1 screw (which I may be able to get from another amp). And the writing for the settings has rubbed off. I have one manual and one set of birth sheets.

Price:

140 shipped for the good condition one

125 shipped for the one with the writing disappearing

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped on me. FedEx or whatever you wish

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). here's pics of the one that still has the settings. I can get pics later of the other one if someone is interested.

Other still for sale! Come on people. Get it!!!!! It's not terrible. Not beat up or anything just the white writing is rubbed off for the settings. Thats really a deal breaker??? I'll get pics up tonight around 630-7.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.