SOLD 2 pairs of Zapco Speaker Components

surftb15
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Man i have so muchs tuff for sale. now here is the last ad im going to post for a while, assuming this stuff sells.

2 pairs of Zapco components, one Reference Series, one Competition series. The thing with the Competition series is this, the tweeters are in the A Pillars. I prefer the buyer removes this, so you get a set of pillars out of the deal!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

anyway, i want 275 shipped for the Reference Series, 450 Shipped for the competition series, with your choice of a 5 1/4 or 6 1/2 Midbass. If you dont think this price is reasonable, make an offer!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

here are the pics-

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

im sold my car, driving around a beater for a few years when i finish up some education.

the competition speakers are badass, they sound so great. The tweeters are excellent too, sound brilliant, great highs. These are an all around great set. There is a review somewhere on the intranet, ill try to find it now.

will do plz cause i bought a comp set and i am getting them installed this saturday only 7 more days i cant wait i am getting mycar whole car dynamatted except the trunks cause it needs to get fixed got hit on the side so i am fixing it after i put my new speakers in and i will be powering them with z dc reference 1000.4 for perfect tuning u know.

will do plz cause i bought a comp set and i am getting them installed this saturday only 7 more days i cant wait i am getting mycar whole car dynamatted except the trunks cause it needs to get fixed got hit on the side so i am fixing it after i put my new speakers in and i will be powering them with z dc reference 1000.4 for perfect tuning u know.

look now!

so given that u had these comps what do they stack up against what are they close to in quality i mean i hear rainbow makes good **** and canton cdt which rainbow line u think these match up to and same as focal for the model lines i mean?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.