• Participant list

Kastlez_
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Bay Area, CA
Product Brand & Model:

(2) 12" TC Sounds Axis w/ Neodymium Motors

2,500w RMS

3" Voice coil (8 Layer Aluminum Flat wound)

Titanium Cone

Dual 2 Ohm Voice

High Roll Surround

26 lbs a piece

Specs:

Qts: 0.327

Qes: 0.343

Qms: 7.387

Fs: 29.1 Hz

Re: 4.57 (series)

Vas: 37 L

Mms: 290 g

Cms: 102 uM/N

BL: 26.63 TM

Great in small ported box with lots of port. I personally used 3 cubes net with a 6" aeroport

Only 5 of these particular drivers were custom built by Thilo the owner of TC Sounds/Audiopulse, so consider this a collectors item. (2) are owned by socalbean, I have these (2) and the last (1) disappeared after being traded/sold.

My favorite drivers to date but after being stored away for several years I thought someone should be enjoying them. Definitely live up to the TC Sounds standards as far as low end/output/low distortion and performance goes. Not only do they sound amazing they perform when need be; another member competed with a his pair and achieved a 151.8 db with 3,000w amp out of a trunk car.

I want these to go to a good home because hearing that they were blown/reconed with aftermarket oem parts/etc would just be really disappointing.

Condition of all items:

Mint 9/10

In the pictures the motors were freshly polished, a couple years later they could use another session.

Total Price: :

$1,000 Shipped in the US (for the matching pair will not separate)

Shipping Terms: :

I will cover this

Pictures:

IMG_2114.JPG

DSC02961.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss those, really glad to see that you've taken such good care of them. I remember the cramp in my hand after polishing them, lol.

GLWS!

My babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss those, really glad to see that you've taken such good care of them. I remember the cramp in my hand after polishing them, lol.

GLWS!
Haha I bet the polish came out immaculate! Pillow is going to be sending you a PM soon about your technique.

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys. These are TRUELY awesome drivers performance wise and got looks.

Might have a local deal going through pm any last minute takers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.