2 sa8v2's needing reconed

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Blown

Price:

$150 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Do you know how much recones cost?
SA-8 v.2 -- $50.00 -- $15.00

* D2 / D4 available Stock

* SA-8 v.2 Kits Available with SPL 8-layer D1 Coil for $20.00 Extra (Very tight gap and may tick slightly at high excursion)

* CCAW 4-layer D2 or D4 SPL Coils Available No Extra Charge (these are lighter but can still be used daily as the gap is not tighter than stock)

* Extra Spiders Available for $5.00 Extra Each for a MAX of FIVE (stock is two); DO NOT order extra spiders for anything but SPL

Only reason these are up for sale is I am buying 2 tcsounds 5200 motors so if you hsve one of those I would accept it in trade other wise cash only.

Only reason these are up for sale is I am buying 2 tcsounds 5200 motors so if you hsve one of those I would accept it in trade other wise cash only.
Are you going to build some 8" subs with TC 5200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...