SOLD 2 - Maw 15s For Sale

Kold_Killa
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well since all my other stuff got stolen, I haven't seemed to be able to find the funds to purchase new amps or for that matter a "real" head unit. That said, my 2 Maw 15s D4 are up for sale. Considering how cheap these things are, I would like to sale locally and basically save someone the shipping from SSA or Mach5. They probably have less than 10 hours on them, and probably never played at full tilt. Great woofers, at a great price, from a great company.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230482 - box build

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231930 - subs

Price is $150obo for both of them picked up. $175obo shipped I am located in Conway, AR. If you are interested drop me a PM. If you want the box with them, it's yours (won't ship). It's rather large, but sounds oh so nice!

No blems on cones or surrounds... One looks new the other has a small nick on the side of the rubber that goes around the mounting screws... other than that they look great. They we're in a 98 extcab f150... Check sig. Let me know.

500rms

No, not really... Only ebay feedback. Since I was planning to have someone pick them up locally I didn't think it would be to big of a deal to not have refs. If I am shipping, well then the only ref I have is my ebay feedback under ajsauctions06.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.