2 kicker cvr's

Participant count
  • Participant list
Then no the amp won't push them very well at 4 ohms and you can wire the subs to 2ohms so no sry

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

You need dual 2 subs

If your kickers are dual 4ohm models you would burn your kicker amp up at 1 ohm unless it's an old kicker kx which it's not, running the subs at 4ohms on that amp would give you a 500rms output. From what I recall the old school cvrs are single four ohm subwoofers. Chances are though you have newer models which are dual voice coils.the information you provided to get answers for are very vague, the more info you put out there the easier it will be for members to provide you with correct information.

I would suggest getting rid of both amps and get something that does 1ohm stable. I personally run four kicker cvr 15s running each pair on a kicker kx1200.1 and have yet to have one burn up or fail on me. You can find a kicker kx1200 on eBay or from a member on this site for $175-225 and it will out perform there newer lines.

Brand new (latest model) dual voice coils 4 ohm 12 inch cvr's 800 watts max 400 rms I have dx 1000.1 kicker amp and 750.1 zx kicker amp need to kno if I can run the dx 1000.1on both subs or try run both or try different route all together

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.