2 Kicker 15" L7s.. In A Civic Hatch.. I wanna do this right..

somewher close to the middle of the box but closer to the seat than the rear.
120-140 sq " of port and tune at 35-38 they **** below 35 they dont get real low.
are you freaking serious? do you have any experience with them at all? i had mines @ 26hz and they murdered the lows. my install the higher bass40hz+ ******. its all in the box man. then again if its not hifonics its not the best right?

615s2.jpg

not pretty at all but it got the job done and destroyed y truck to bits.

i have 20 yrs experience with Kicker i am still a kicker dealer as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

look at the fs of the sub. if you really think at 26hz they were all that then you don't know jackshit about kicker dude lol

the fs is 26 so to keep them from bottoming or trashing the weak suspension tune 10-15hz higher

http://www.kicker.com/sites/default/files/SoloBaricL72008.pdf

theres the sub specs now call and ask kicker what they recommend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 35-38 Hz

their are 1000's of threads that also verify that they have horrible muddy lows when tuned low as well.

Its so cold here in Iowa the next few days I might slack on startin it.. I'm gonna do subs up port back.. Probably around 36-37hz, possibly gonna try doing an interchangeable port for daily and local shows..

A lot of help guys I appreciate it.. Gonna be loud for sure in that small car.. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks again guys..

Looks like ive got 34 wide by 38 deep by 15 tall.. comes out to 11.2cubes.. was going to do a 4x32.5 port towards the hatch and it calls for around 20" long.. what do you guys think?

yeah thats actually 9.26 cubes internal before any displacements.

if its a design you are looking for hit me up, i have some a bit of work for these subs.

-Robin

615s2.jpg

not pretty at all but it got the job done and destroyed y truck to bits.
I would love to see this in person, Do you still have this setup? also lmk when you wanna unload one of those ap amps!!! i need a second one.

Now let me ask you another question, Do you really have a sub firing down into your port? Honestly that is pointless as hell, AND if you are feeding it decent power you will blow it. Because thats literally FREE AIR.

]i only had 4 hooked up notice the 2 in middle were directly over the port[/b]? but 4 still has an advantage too
I would love to see this in person' date=' Do you still have this setup? also lmk when you wanna unload one of those ap amps!!! i need a second one.
Now let me ask you another question, Do you really have a sub firing down into your port? Honestly that is pointless as hell, AND if you are feeding it decent power you will blow it. Because thats literally FREE AIR.[/quote']

read much?

I would love to see this in person, Do you still have this setup? also lmk when you wanna unload one of those ap amps!!! i need a second one.
Now let me ask you another question, Do you really have a sub firing down into your port? Honestly that is pointless as hell, AND if you are feeding it decent power you will blow it. Because thats literally FREE AIR.
if you cant tell that port has a top wall that is right in front of the sub

not that i think it would work anyway....

sry just saw that. but yean so the sub is basicly in a ported box that has all of an inch of airspace infront of it.... wouldn't work. why waste money on 2 extra subs. when they are only making a patch to some extra holes you cut out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.