Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy90210
10+ year member

ramey, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

2 jl audio 8 in subs with ported box and 600w amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2 jl audio 8in subs work and sound great selling it bc im getting a bigger system

its very loud for 2 8s

Price:

make offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You have to give us a price, we don't just throw out numbers and you choose the best one. Whats the condition of them, how long have you owned them? I might be interested.

also need the picture with your username and the date in it as well. Nice little set up though! If I had some money laying around I'd throw you an offer

sorry im new to the sight im trying to figure out how to use it lol

the speakers are in good condition the left one the jl audio logo has a nic or a misprint or somthing other than that there great.

iv owned them less than a year but i bought them used so idk how old they actually are.

i have a video on youtube >

but i was thinking around $200+ shipping

what does everyone think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...