SOLD 2 JL Audio 13W7s for sale CHEAP!

mrazek
10+ year member

For Sale I have 2 JL Audio 13w7's that were gonna go in my mustang. They are brand new, never opened. I need cash fast (court, ****it) and I will let them both go for $900 or seperate them for 450 each. pretty good deal in my opinion. I accept paypal, and for security reasons for both you and me, I will only ship to a confirmed address. I am verified. Email me at mrazek@webmask.com if your intrested. Pictures are of the sub, i did not break the factory seal yet.

This website wont let me upload the pictures, so they are here:

picture1

picture2

picture3

wrong pictures, sorry.

^not that easy, my friend was ripped off threw buyin a system threw paypal, i don t want to explain on here because it may teach a few things to people that don't need to know that shiz

honestly,,,,im seriously getting a little annoyed with all the ******** sellers and **** out there... its getting ****in annoying,,, because it hurts the real legit people who really need to sell there **** and cant because people are afraid of getting ripped out..... its ******** that people have to do this to other audio lovers...

funny, he never replied.

i think admins should give out the ip addys of these fake sellers, and then they may need the extra cash to repair their puters after anonomyous attacks.......

Actucally, when surfing on message boards, I randomly choose a state. It is just more petty ******** to fill out when trying to apply for an account. I'm not from Cali or Florida, i'm from ohio. Secondly, the pictures are stock photos since I dont have a digital camera. I have my own ebay account, and I have sold these items 3 or 4 times, and every time no one has paid. This has cost me money, but more importantly time, as I have to file non paying bidder alerts and the such. I figured if I put the items on car audio message boards, I might actucally find an enthusist that wont waist my time or money. Thirdly, paypal >DOESDid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.