Plateau-reinforced spider attachment

Radially cross-drilled pole piece

Massive forced-air-cooled aluminum alloy frame

Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized motor system

Huge diameter, progressive roll TC Sounds Spider with Leads sew in

Co-extruded double lead wires

Ultra-long voice coil

3. Description/Condition:

Both Subs are in very good condition as you can see in the Pics, Coil and all parts are just perfect (I'll get pics of the other one asap). I Got them in a trade and the guy thought they were blown and ripped the spiders off to ship the motors separatly from the whole assemblies.

I replaced the Bad spiders with Single Soft TC Sounds Spiders with Leads Sew in (Same compliance as the OEM Yellow Spider) They Should be even better now without the Crappy Super Heavy Flapping Tinsel Leads covered in that Rubber!

4. Price:

$320 Shipped Each OR $580 Shipped for the Pair. Trades Only for Big BIG Motors, No Trash Please

(please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer and the cash ready just pme and we'll see)

5. Pictures:

1-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

OEM Coil in Perfect Condition:

5-2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Not really interested as I have a bunch of subs BUT if the cash offer is good I might do it...

Pme please

any trades? and how much do one of these weigh?
56 lbs Sir...

Good price for 2 dub7's!I see ppl on craigslist selling the 8s for that much lol
Yeah I know and I did this price for a quick sale but I guess presents are killing us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...