SOLD ***(2) JBL 15" WGTI MKII subwoofers for sale***

Goldtaz1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This ad is for the sale of (2) JBL WGTI MII 15" subwoofers. I am asking $350 each + shipping. Please don't hesitate to make an offer, I am open to negotiations. Unfortunately I am not interested in trades at all so please don't waste time offering. Preferred method of payment is paypal, but I will accept cashier's check/money order. If you elect to use paypal, you will be responsible for the paypal fees associated with the transaction. These woofers are only 5 months old and are in pristine condition. If you are wondering why I am selling, its because I am going to do something bigger and have decided on another brand of subwoofer. At any rate, make me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there. Without further ado, here are the pics.

img043.jpg

img044.jpg

img045.jpg

img047.jpg

img048.jpg

price for one? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif look soo sexy.. vc is dual 6?

price for one? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif look soo sexy.. vc is dual 6?
My "asking" price is in the original post. I'm a business man, make me an offer I can't refuse. These woofers are very sexy indeed and they are dual 6 ohm coiled woofers.

Ha!
Man, why must you sell stuff I'm interested in but don't have the room for?

Bump for one helluva good member.
Hell, just buy it and stick it in a corner somewhere. LOL!! These things are pretty enough to be ornaments on a shelf if nothing else. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif HAHAHA!!

BTW, how have you been getting along? Drop me a PM sometime.

I would love to have these, but none of my stuff will sell. I know you said no trades, but just want to throw out the stuff I have to trade - it's listed in my signature.

I would love to have these, but none of my stuff will sell. I know you said no trades, but just want to throw out the stuff I have to trade - it's listed in my signature.
Yeah, if circumstances were any different I may be interested in trading, but unfortunately I just need money for these so I can begin work on my new system. I appreciate the offer though, because you definitely have some nice equipment.

Yeah, if circumstances were any different I may be interested in trading, but unfortunately I just need money for these so I can begin work on my new system. I appreciate the offer though, because you definitely have some nice equipment.
Ah yeah, I understand. Maybe if these are around for a while (I hope not so you get them sold) I'l be able to pick them up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.