Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Up fs is two mint fsd 2600s. I am the og owner of both and are in mint condition and mech mint. They have been ran strapped since day I bought. Never seen below 13v. Will seperate but will make deal if both are bought. Clamped 4986@2.7ohm 13.6v. Wired at 1.6ohm. If u buy both I will threw in a free strapping cable. 10 unused copper 1/0 lugs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint. No scratches at all. Mech as good as new.

Price:

BOTH AMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD..V

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Is on you and is $22 per amp

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
May have one sold. Cant get this kinda power an quality for this price. Dnt miss out or buy a saz 2500 for $450 when this is the same with different HS.

Item(s) for Sale:
Up fs is two mint fsd 2600s. I am the og owner of both and are in mint condition and mech mint. They have been ran strapped since day I bought. Never seen below 13v. Will seperate but will make deal if both are bought. Clamped 4986@2.7ohm 13.6v. Wired at 1.6ohm. If u buy both I will threw in a free strapping cable. 10 unused copper 1/0 lugs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint. No scratches at all. Mech as good as new.

Price:

$270 each plus $22 shipping.

Or both for $500 plus $44 shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Is on you and is $22 per amp

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
You finally show up and you don't even get back to me about the 6.5s?

You finally show up and you don't even get back to me about the 6.5s?
My appendix burst. I did call u 9 days ago at night but got answer machine. I am sry about that but it's was out of my hands. Again im sry but chech ur missed calls and you will see I did. Let it be known I took no money was only an agreement to sell but feel sick and was hospitalized.

My appendix burst. I did call u 9 days ago at night but got answer machine. I am sry about that but it's was out of my hands. Again im sry but chech ur missed calls and you will see I did.
I checked from 12/9/16 through 12/11/16 and I only have calls from people in my contacts. It's all good that you were busy (in this case your appendix, and I hope you're recovering well) but at least reply to me before or after posting more stuff for sale

I checked from 12/9/16 through 12/11/16 and I only have calls from people in my contacts. It's all good that you were busy (in this case your appendix, and I hope you're recovering well) but at least reply to me before or after posting more stuff for sale
304 area code? Called you on the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date