Not open for further replies.

Cloud77

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

15" Fi BTL UFO Dual 1 Ohm Pie slug motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-Dual 1 ohm coils

-Red logo dustcap

-HiXmax coil (longer coil more suitable for daily listening, evident by spacers)

-Original recone from Fi, as far as I can tell.

-Motor is mint

-Surround is mint besides blemish pictured

-Coil reading are pictured

These drivers are getting hard to find in this condition. I have not used the woofer since I bought it, but it is fully functional with no issues. I have more pictures of the woofer if you are interested. I will entertain trade offers, but I just need the money atm.

Price:

300 + shipping shipped and insured via UPS. Usually ship within 1-3 days of payment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will be boxed and packaged properly. I have shipped many woofers over the years, and they have all gotten to the buyers in the condition they were here with me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. 04-05 XXXs. I have three. I had a pair for sale on here. I'm sure you can find the closed thread for them. I decided to keep them and actually could not resist myself when one became available locally.

Item(s) for Sale:
15" Fi BTL UFO Dual 1 Ohm Pie slug motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

-Dual 1 ohm coils

-Red logo dustcap

-HiXmax coil (longer coil more suitable for daily listening, evident by spacers)

-Original recone from Fi, as far as I can tell.

-Motor is mint

-Surround is mint besides blemish pictured

-Coil reading are pictured

These drivers are getting hard to find in this condition. I have not used the woofer since I bought it, but it is fully functional with no issues. I have more pictures of the woofer if you are interested. I will entertain trade offers, but I just need the money atm.

Price:

300 + shipping shipped and insured via UPS. Usually ship within 1-3 days of payment.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item will be boxed and packaged properly. I have shipped many woofers over the years, and they have all gotten to the buyers in the condition they were here with me.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'll buy today if it's still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...