2 Fi BL 15s

try 4 2608's

fyi subs dont require electrical upgrades.......

adding amps to your car may add reason to do electrical upgrades... and 4 2608's would

so then let me rephrase,
would i need to do any electrical upgrades to my car to power the amps that would be needed to power the subs?
try 4 2608's

fyi subs dont require electrical upgrades.......

adding amps to your car may add reason to do electrical upgrades... and 4 2608's would
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so then let me rephrase,
would i need to do any electrical upgrades to my car to power the amps that would be needed to power the subs?
Dont listen to the guy above he crazy for considering 4 2608's for 2 BL's.. One of them will do. You can get away with just a battery in the rear. I dont think there is need for anything more than that.

Dont listen to the guy above he crazy for considering 4 2608's for 2 BL's.. One of them will do. You can get away with just a battery in the rear. I dont think there is need for anything more than that.
wow, i dont know and yet i have used bl's.... ok lol

you use 1 of those amps and you will be disappointed. if you strap 2 and run at .5 ohms you might be ok but i wouldnt suggest it.

wow, i dont know and yet i have used bl's.... ok lol
you use 1 of those amps and you will be disappointed. if you strap 2 and run at .5 ohms you might be ok but i wouldnt suggest it.
so how much power are you suggesting I run to each one?

thank you thats what i was thinking do you think I should get D1 or D2?

BUMP!
What Ohm should i get? D1 or D2
you dont worry about that yet

start at the faq gain a little knowledge before even thinking about wasteing your money

and wasteing it you will be doing

before even considering those subs you need to think about amps

and before amps think about upgradeing you elec (ie. big altnator,couple batts,couple yes a couple runs of 0awg power and ground )

and before all that headunit,sound damping,door speakers,etc

and last but not least maby you dont want to do all that and you are on a budget so grab a pair of tens,amp and a 8 gauge kit from wally world

not trying to talk smack but you do not seam to know that much where you need btl's from the get go

If you use the 2608, I would recommend that you do the "big 3" and add a batt in the rear. A larger alt isn't needed. Since that amp makes its power @1ohm then you should get D1 subs, that will allow you to have a 1ohm final load for the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.