SOLD 2 DD 9518f's Digital Designs For Sale

Owners1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Pardon my repost.

I have been trying to sell these for a while now but never got around to taking better pics. I have now included tons of pics of these things. You can see that the coils are completely fine. They were ordered dual 1.0 ohm from DD but rise to 1.2-1.3 as all DD subs usually do.

The patched cone is just a patch. It was done BY DIGITAL DESIGNS not a third party. It has no bearing on the sound quality or integrity of the composite cone. However, due to cosmetic reasons, I will lower the price on it slightly.

We all know what these subs are capable of so it goes without question that they are BADASS. I have since changed my setup all together so I need to get rid of them. Please, no trades

Price:

$775 shipped for the pair

425 + shipping for unpatched

375 + shipping for patched

dd3.jpg

dd2-1.jpg

dd8.jpg

dd7.jpg

dd9.jpg

dd5.jpg

dd11.jpg

dd10.jpg

dd4.jpg

Bump for good seller... Ive seen them up close and the patch is ALOT LESS noticable than i know you guys are thinking. Not noticable at all when subs have power on em :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.