cos 8/10 because there used

Price:

600 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:
IMG_20130522_230507_326_zps5bdb62e1.jpg
IMG_20130522_230433_879_zpsfe8789e2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i've always wanted to know what it was meant by supercharged?
The specs don't change much for box building, the energy of the motor system is increased. In many box modeling programs, the model will show decreased bass due to more control on the voice coil movements. This is an outdated transducer/box model that originated when power amplifers were much smaller and most listening was done a 1-5 watts of power.

In this type of model, the box compliance plays a major role in the total system Q, and too much damping on the coil puts the brakes on low frequency.

In todays systems, the amplifier power dominates the whole system, the resulting high forces generated are more and more difficult to control. Our real world testing proved that overdamped systems, where the suspension and motor have tighter control, allow the cone to move with the original source signal. Traditional systems that look good on the modeling programs always lose control at real world power levels and cannot track the original source signal.

DD speakers will play tight and controlled throughout the power bandwidth. The supercharged versions add even more magnetic energy and you will hear tighter, even cleaner bass.

moar pics.
1326c6ef030ce5aa5180a084c7d472aa_zps68e1c04f.jpg

IMG_20130523_100640_119_zpsc535e569.jpg

IMG_20130523_100634_014_zpsa3f594ed.jpg

make some offers. looking for a m3a.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The specs don't change much for box building, the energy of the motor system is increased. In many box modeling programs, the model will show decreased bass due to more control on the voice coil movements. This is an outdated transducer/box model that originated when power amplifers were much smaller and most listening was done a 1-5 watts of power.
In this type of model, the box compliance plays a major role in the total system Q, and too much damping on the coil puts the brakes on low frequency.

In todays systems, the amplifier power dominates the whole system, the resulting high forces generated are more and more difficult to control. Our real world testing proved that overdamped systems, where the suspension and motor have tighter control, allow the cone to move with the original source signal. Traditional systems that look good on the modeling programs always lose control at real world power levels and cannot track the original source signal.

DD speakers will play tight and controlled throughout the power bandwidth. The supercharged versions add even more magnetic energy and you will hear tighter, even cleaner bass.
**** bro can you be a little more specific? lol thanks for clearing that up

...... This is an outdated transducer/box model that originated when power amplifers were much smaller and most listening was done a 1-5 watts of power.......
Traditional systems that look good on the modeling programs always lose control at real world power levels and cannot track the original source signal.
Would disagree with this. TS parameters do a fine job of predicting response and if they're "outdated" why doesn't someone come up with some new system of predicting response? Furthermore, I'd say that with the recommended DD box, the box and port are the dominant factors in response. It just so happens that subs with stiff suspension and strong motors perform very well in that alignment. That used to be what they claimed design philosophy was. Design and market a sub around the box.

He copy and pasted that from DD's site
What is the SuperCharge option | DD Audio

Apparently it's just an option that gives more motor force and less distortion with a big fancy description
Typically most features that create less distortion reduce efficiency, though I would believe more motor force.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some neo and am a big fan of strong motors. I'd get supercharged option if I were to use DD subs. GLWS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

spena

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
spena
guymon ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date