2 Classic Alpine V12 5ch amps

Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
I have 2 different Alpine 5ch amps. 1 MRV-F353 and 1 MRV-F450, both work without issues. The 353 has had the screws replaced with matching screw/lock washer/flat washer. The F540 Has a plastic divider broken on the power connector, see pics. I can send video or FaceTime/skype the amp working before any transaction. I have good feedback on iTrader.

Alpine MRV-F353 $160 shipped (lower 48)

Alpine MRV-F450 *****SOLD*****

HpAuXD6.jpg

dhXFKLc.jpg

frMshAl.jpg

SP4qGdV.jpg

khpjfri.jpg

jWOPrbx.jpg

BqNPkWO.jpg

7KnNqua.jpg

vUzIFv7.jpg

jfG1eVu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Well, generally speaking, I would agree. But that is like saying that PRV, Stetsom and Taramps are all the same. Similar maybe, but not the same...
It is an L port. You might as well add three 45's. Add one by the leg of the L and the two that I showed you in my other post.
Thank you both :) I'll probably wait it out for the SA-12 v.2s in that case. Always learning on this forum and I appreciate it so much as always!
It was also 1960 and the quality of sound you could get out of the loudspeakers of the day was going to be rather anemic even given optimum...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...

About this thread

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
Caraudiopro1984
Vancouver, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from