SOLD 2 BRAND NEW Image Dynamics IDMax 10's

Str8Up
10+ year member

Lost Sheep of Israel
HI,

Unfotunately I have 2 BRAND NEW IDMax 10's for sale.

I bought them about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was told by a local car audio shop (Auto Sound) here in Louisville that they could make me a custom reardeck for some 10's. I wanted to fit 12's, but they said they could safely fit 10's.

So I went and bought these subs. I waited the whole 3-4 weeks for them to be installed. Constantly being rescheduled and rescheduled. And finally we made a date for Yesterday (monday) to drop my car off with my subs for a week for the installation. Well just about 2 hours ago they informed me that my reardeck is made in such a way that if they were to cut it for the install, it would compromise the structual stability of my vehicle. Even though prior to telling me that they could fit two 10's with no problem, they looked over everything and said it wouldn't be a problem. What they saw now that they didn't see the first time they looked at it is beyond me.

So I'm stuck with these 2 10's. Almost $600 down the drain because of some Jackass' mistake.

They were taken out of their boxes to be broken-in free air for a couple of hours in my room. Other than that, they are absolutely BRAND NEW, and in FLAWLESS condition. They are dual 4-ohm subs.

I'll take $300 plus shipping. I live in Louisville, KY if you'd like to avoid S&H and pick them up.

I'm very sorry for the slow reply. Slammed contacted me first, so right now I'm dealing with him. If he backs out, I will go with the next person.

Thanx for your patience //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And yes, $300 for both, plus shipping.

Slammed, check your email, I sent you one 5 minutes before this post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.