2. JBL GTO 75.4

1. 75x4 @ 4 ohms

125x4 @ 2ohms

250x2 @ 4 ohms bridged

2. 104w x 4 @ 4 ohms

142w x 4 @ 2 ohms

284w x 2 @ 4 ohms bridged

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. 6/10 cosmetic 0/10 mechanical. Turns on and immediately goes into protect. No further testing done.

2. 6/10 cosmetic 0/10 mechanical. I believe 1 RCA input is messed up. One day it got really hot and kept going into protect. No further testing since.

Both amps are missing some of the screws for the terminals

Price:

I'd like to get $25 each + shipping or $65 shipped for both if someone buys both.

Shipping is anywhere between $10-$15 ea depending where you live.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

man, why now when i'm trying to hold back? dimensions on the jbl, the crunch i already know, and have matching sub amps to both..

man, why now when i'm trying to hold back? dimensions on the jbl, the crunch i already know, and have matching sub amps to both..
Don't hold back.. just buy them

oh, pewp...doubble check, but i belive they will both fit in the new large flat rate box, if not, would have to weigh them. zip is 99516. shoot me a pm on the details, otherwise, sounds like a deal...gotta pass out now....oh, and do you have the aluminum peices for the jbl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...