SOLD 2 Amps for Sale.

PhatPhat
10+ year member

LA, CA
Im new here and this is my first post, but not my last.

First amp is a Clif-Designs amp, specs found here

DSC06680.jpg

im asking for 250 o.b.o. for the clif design amp

-------------------------------------------------------------

DSC06678.jpg

im asking for 75 for the alpine o.b.o.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Go ahead and get pictures with actual products with your name,date,Caraudio.com on a piece of paper

EDIT: Snoop with the quickness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

kinda stiff price on that cliff amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif considering its used and an Anaba product that isnt a HK series motherboard.

its like 360 on the net and way higher than that retail, plus it says o.b.o so that means price is flexible. plus i used it for 1 day and never used it again and i paid 600+ brand new when i bought it.

yeah, therehave been many scammers on this site, so to get your stuff sold the best and quickest way, it is good to post pics with your screenname and date next to them, so people actually know that you have them.

quick question for u guys the cliff amp is no where near as powerful and the rockford t8001bd right, cuz im pushing 2 t1's with the rf amp. just wondering, im sure it would be highly frowned upon to use both amps at the same time/

yeah, therehave been many scammers on this site, so to get your stuff sold the best and quickest way, it is good to post pics with your screenname and date next to them, so people actually know that you have them.
can u post a example plz.

quick question for u guys the cliff amp is no where near as powerful and the rockford t8001bd right, cuz im pushing 2 t1's with the rf amp. just wondering, im sure it would be highly frowned upon to use both amps at the same time/
pushing both subs at the same time with different amps is not only a bad idea electrically, but highly ghey.

yeah the cliff amp shares the same motherboards as many low level Visonik and Audiobahn amps....so you can just imagne how less its putting out from what it claims. The Anaba Group is the people who own Audiobahn, Visonik, Cliff...and I think Kole now too...so they all send out to the same buildhouse and all share almost identical motherboards per comperable model of equipment. Mass rebadging FTL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

cool thanks for the knowledge, i just like the blue light on the cliff lol/ but my RF beats pretty good i wanna get the t10001

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.