(2) 8" subs and matching amp (wattage wise, not brand)

Participant count
  • Participant list

redswr
10+ year member

Hey guys looking to do a build and buying new seems to be out of my budget of $100-$150. As the title states any 2 8" subs with an amp to power them, don't care the brand as long as it's not going to blow on me. I have PayPal and 100% feedback on Ebay at 56 buys so no worries on my end. Thanks everyone

for that price range your not going to really find anything. Best you could do is audiopipe 8's off ebay and some junk amp.

For 150 u want subs and an amp? Gunna have to cragslist for that buddy

got 2 fosgate 10 s for 150 but if you want an amp too ,you better up your price ,i do have 2 powerbass 12s with a ported box and 600 watt amp for 250 obo

well looks like i may be getting an old F250 to turn into a mud bog/sand drag truck so i'm not racing my Titan... audio setups are put on a hold for now! Thanks though guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.