2 18" Mmatts Juggernauts

x91evo
10+ year member

Feedback avaliable from other forums,

PM me for the links as, hyperlinking a thread on here will put it on a waiting list for the admin.

(which my previous forsale threads still have not been reviewed.)

Check my other forsale threads,

- Memphis Mojo 4000

- Mechman 320A, Transpo adjustable Regulator, XS power D1400

Item(s) for Sale:

Two 18" Mmatts Juggetnauts

Quality internally braced Box will be included optionaly with local pickup!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 4 Ohm

Spiders are stiff, These subwoofers are brand new.

This was part of my dream build, but decided I need the $$ for my other project which has been sitting for years.

These were pushed by a Memphis Mojo 4000 and destoryed everything in the poor Jeep.

Really hate to see them go.

Price:

1000 obo for the pair

Might be willing to seperate if two buyers come together at the same time.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship at buyers expense.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_7042_zpsda9eedab.jpg

IMG_7037_zps1941f36f.jpg

If I put these back up forsale would anyone be interested? lol

They have been sitting in my house forever now.

Couldnt hurt I guess

$700 obo

Picked up Chicagoland

If I put these back up forsale would anyone be interested? lolThey have been sitting in my house forever now.

Couldnt hurt I guess

$700 obo

Picked up Chicagoland
What kind of numbers did you put up with that box? What was the volume? I'm on the fence about trying something similar in my Jeep but I had poor results in the past with that arrangement. Not to thread-jack, but free bump for good subs.

What kind of numbers did you put up with that box? What was the volume? I'm on the fence about trying something similar in my Jeep but I had poor results in the past with that arrangement. Not to thread-jack, but free bump for good subs.
Honestly I never metered it. It is around 14cubes after internal bracing, tuned to 33hz if I recall correctly.

Never got around to buying all the batts I would need. Then My amp got stolen lol. So it seems like its the right time to sell.

Love these subs! $700 for the pair is a steal. Hope someone buys these up from you!
Thanks! I would have to agree, the spiders are still really stiff!

Barely had power to them lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.