IMOVeCHICKENS!
10+ year member

Firtyfwe here ngz
727 FLA
30x30x15

i get 7.8 cubic feet

.3 for the 2 subs displacement

and i have 7.5 cubic feet left

how many aero's would i need to acheive a 36-42 hz port tuning?

im looking to use only 1.5 cubic feet for the port so i have about 6.0 left for the subs

i dont really know how to use aeros for port tuning any help maybe a design

im going to make a box out of cardboard first to be sure it will fit

that big of a box yes you are but if your using aero's dude you don't have to have that many cubes for 15's

i put 2 15's in my altima 98 model in a 4 cube box after displacement an done fine. wish i had of known then what i know now or i would doing 150's right now.

33w 14tall 18 deep is what i used an i used 3 aero's put me at about 46hz, now if my corrections are right 2 aero's will put you at like 38 or something like that. really low 40's are very musical too but you won't get that real low bass that vibrates the **** out of everything you will get the high bass that hurts lol.

yea 2 4x12 aero's 4in aero's 12in long would put you at 38hz, but as like alot of guys on here will tell you thats not enought port area for those 15's your gonna have port noise, me personally i didn't have that problem but you can go with what you want man. but a box of the size your was talking there is no way an i mean no way are you gonna build tha t box outside the car an then expect to slide it in trunk of a corolla. now a park avenue maybe.

iphonepictures010.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

the second box was a burp box an the first one was a daily tuned to 46hz an it was nasty on 4000watts

oh yea an the first box i had 2 12's in it at first then decided to throw both my 15's in it. never knew what it could do on the meter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.