2) 15" dc l5 $$$cheap$$$

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 15" DC L5 for sale cheap

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 function 7/10 cosmetic (for DC) If you know DC you know they have the world's most brittle foam surround, on one of the subs there are 2 rips in the surround. I do believe these subwoofers have been upgraded, if you look back these are the 2 L5's that Darksoul sold. They are 100% in working order, they pound, but cosmetically they aren't the best, but I do believe that you can buy new surround from DC for them for pretty cheap. They are the M1's, and just the motors are worth what I am selling them for.

Price:

550 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Sorry, had error uploading pics, coming in a couple minutes

As you can see the one with the tape on the surround has the 2 rips in the surround. The other one has no tears in it at all. I have to clear out space in my attachments to put more pics, but these woofers are still very stiff, golden coils, brand new dual thick tinsel leads, everything a monster sub could be, except the prettiest. But we all know that's fixable

Dang, a lot of hits,

1. the surround was like that when they were bought off of the previous owner so IDK what happened to it, but all I do know is just about any DC sub I've seen has been taped on the surround.

2. the price is for both of them, but it is a cash deal, I will not trade for woofer that sell new for what I'm selling these for

3. I am always open to trades, but IDK about what I've been offered, I really don't care for AQ, or DC, so I don't want to trade for them

4. My main interest right now is like new looking mono block amps 1500-2500 watts

5. They're Dual 1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date