dsc00859wv5.jpg

NEW AMPS MOUNTED:

dsc00869hr4.jpg

dsc00871dk5.jpg

I'm also a fucking idiot :

dsc00872vi6.jpg

VIDS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCezLRhc3SM

As you can see i'm not real good at taking videos...

I'd like to thank mlstrass for helping me with the whole build:)

Looks great man, like the simpleness of the box, if thats even a word lol.

Im quite sure it gets nice and loud in the truck, esp with that second 2200. Good job:thumbsup:

Thank you, I let them play for a few hours in mid volume, then I cranked it. Its ****ing loud as ****, and no clipping is going on (says the remote)

Wow box=sex especially with the AQ symbol lol Nice is that the same box as in your sig?

Nice are those copper coils?

Whats the box tuned to?

^^ nvm not reading your sig pwned me!!! HA!

Wow box=sex especially with the AQ symbol lol Nice is that the same box as in your sig?
Nice are those copper coils?

Whats the box tuned to?

^^ nvm not reading your sig pwned me!!! HA!
Thats my old box for my MTX 9512's, and yes copper coils.

I didn't want to read 100 posts, what exactly happened?
lol, yeah I ran them for about 3 hours over 4 days and my amp must have been tuned off and and got serious clipping. Well I could smell the glue but I thought that was just the break in. Long story short, I couldn't hear the clipping nor could my friend, and all of a sudden the blew. 3 out of the 4 coils on both subs blew....hell of a day, esp when I just wanted to figure out my highs today. Oh well tho, live an learn. Will be reconing them as soon as I get the kits.

That ****ing blows, be careful next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That ****ing blows, be careful next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
yeah I will for sure....but back to yurs. I would try and give the port more airspace between the hatch and box...gl man

I was actually going to bring it closer to the hatch, but its fine how it is now, sounds fine.

When I get my second amp in there i'll try to push it back as far a possible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.