2 12L7 or 1 18BTL

i got the new 08 models. I think its just the one that has something wrong with it anyway. It has a tinsel slap sound all the time. Kinda want it sounds like so idk i tihnk its just making that sound really bad on certain lows. You can barely hear it on most songs but some songs you can tell its there. Like I'm sprung the song you can really hear it
wow thats wierd, l7's dont hit the best low's but mine certainly weren't no joke, check around with your amp and h/u settings man

wow thats wierd, l7's dont hit the best low's but mine certainly weren't no joke, check around with your amp and h/u settings man
Oh nooo they deff get loud and people are impressed by them for only 2 12's even myself they impressed me, but i want louder already haha. They play fine just the one has a weird slapping sound. Kinda like a tinsel slap, after reading i found out its the rubber surround that might of came loose and slapping on the basket on notes that have alot of excursion. That or a misaligned coil possibly not sure. It doesnt bother me much and unless i am listening for it i dont hear the noise.

For the OP i say go with the 18 you wil be happy and even though you wont have as much cone area you can give that 18 prob everybit that of 2500rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trigger2008

10+ year member
trigger2008
Mechanicsburg,OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from