2 12" Subs in box w/Amp, Wires - Houston

JMayRx8
10+ year member

Houston
Price: $600 OBO Will possibly accept trades. Lmk what you have if you want to trade.

Will possibly part it all out once I get them out of my car but would like to sell them all together.

Here some details, sorry i just copied my craigslist post.

I have 2 12" Polk MM subs with a rare hard hitting 1600W Hifonics Brutus Elite. The amp comes with boost and a Boost controller which is awesome and really cranks the subs up. I also have all the cables and everything needed to install them. Here are more details about the setup:

2 12" Polk MM SVC -

The subs are 850 watts max each totaling 1700W total. Great quality and hit very hard. Very clean and hard deep sound.

1600W Hifonics Brutus Elite -

This is a top of the line high quality and performance MONOBLOCK amp. It easily powers the subs and looks real great too. It comes with boost up to 45 Hz.

Cables - $150 New

All the cables are MONSTER CABLES except one which is Kicker. All the cables needed are included and will fit any car.

2 12" Box - $80 New

The box is just a normal enclosed box to create clean nice sounds. It is custom designed for a mustang but will work for any car. I had it in the trunk of my Mazda rx8, which has about the smallest trunk ever, so it will work for any car not just mustangs. The box is carpeted and is made of good wood and is overall great quality.

This is a very expensive high quality sub setup and will not disappoint you. In total I paid about $1k for the whole setup. I love them but i am a performance guy and am selling them so i can get some performance upgrades for my car. The prices I listed above are what I paid for everything not including installation or anything else. The subs have only been used for 5 months and do not have a lot of time on them. They have never been blown or had any problems. I am asking $600 OBO. Will consider all offers but keep in mind, this is a very expensive and high quality setup.

The subs are still in the car, but if someone wants them near my area i will get them uniinstalled and sell them.

Will ship now as well, but it would be really expensive probably.

View attachment 26531756View attachment 26531757View attachment 26531758View attachment 26531759View attachment 26531760

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't craigslist man, you're not fooling anybody. I'm sorry you got ripped off on that deal, but you're not gonna catch anybody here. My respectful advice would be to break this up into proper sections, and set a bit more realistic price, maybe you'll find a buyer. But if you're not willing to change your price, craigslist is your best bet.

2 12" Polk MM SVC -

The subs are 850 watts max each totaling 1700W total. Great quality and hit very hard. Very clean and hard deep sound.
Nobody in the Car Audio Community goes by a max rating. Posting the rms or continuous power rating may help your FS thread a little.

wow and that is why i have reported you numerous times. idc if your a mod or whatever you straight troll on my threads and kill them and are an a$$ hole.

meh he is just trying to sell some stuff here. if price is high just shoot him a pm and maybe link him some online prices for stuff so he can adjust pricing accordingly. he isnt selling garbage he is just new here and doesnt know much about audio yet. if he bought them from local shop he probably did pay a little much for the stuff.

op search up info and prices of the stuff your selling. post it to your thread and go from there. you definitely wont sell a prefab box on here so i would just list the subs, amp and wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.