SOLD 2 12" realm audio for sale

scissors
10+ year member

Brea, CA
these subs have been used for a couple of months. they sound very clean and get pretty loud. i had them in a sealed box and i was very impressed. if i had to compare the sq to another sub i had before, i would compare them to the jl audio 12w6.

these subs are dual 4ohm. i want to sell them as pair if possible.

i am asking $250 shipped for both.

444612.jpg

444613.jpg

444614.jpg

444615.jpg

444616.jpg

and the specs.

12" 4 ohm DVC Pro-Series Subwoofer

LFT12-D4 12” 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer

Subwoofer Power Ratings

CEA-2031 Nominal: 400 Watts

Peak: 800 Watts

Sealed Enclosure cu.ft 1.20

Ported Enclosure cu.ft 1.50

Mounting Depth (in) 7.10

Cut-out Diameter(in) 11.00

Fs= 23.3Hz

Qes= 0.66

Qms= 4.46

Re= 4.3 ohms

Vas= 158.0 liters/5.60 cu.ft

Xmax= 11.5mm

1-W SPL= 88.1 dB

Mms= 282g

2.83-V SPL= 89.76 dB

Qts= 0.57

Sd= 0.0855 sq. m

Driver displacement= 0.15 cu. ft.

Shared Features

• Stitched Butyl Surround with Integrated Gasket

• High Strength IMPP Cone

• 2.5” 4-layer Dual Voice Coils

• 88oz Double Stacked Magnet structure

• High Temp Aluminum Voice Coil Former

• Vented Cast...

We are elite people from Ecoustics.Com but you guys wouldn't know anything about that! This seller is top notch, Asian or not (J/K Chad ) I would back him so if you need someone to back me then ask my refs.. Polo..

Sep07_0005.jpg

Nah everyone on Ecoustics is backing him cuz he's a great guy.
yea its just some guys from Ecoustics that know him(including me). Hes actually the number one poster on E.

i wouldn't hesistate to buy from him either

Are the people backing him just joining now? If so, i can understand.

Indeed. I also wouldnt hesitate buying from him. I have talked to him on AIM many many times. Very nice guy. I have also witnessed him doing transactions without a problem, anytime, ever. Sometimes he sells at too low of a price though.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i just wanted some people that frequent this forum to put in a good word for me. i didn't mean for people to join so they can vouch for me. those of you that did, shame on you.

250 shipped is too cheap for these subs. only reason i am selling it that cheap is cause its not a popular brand so the supply and demand isn't great on these.

this is a very very suspicious thread. I would be interested in the subs, but hm. It's too fishy in here.

i have sold some stuff to people on this forum as well. i am not trying to scam anyone or do i ever intend to. i earn more than enough the honest way. i just don't put the people's name in my sig cause i am too lazy.

I don't know the guy selling...but that is an awesome price if anyone is interested. I don't know if these subs are any good are not, but their msrp is alot more whenI talked with one of the guys from Realm a while back.

I don't know the guy selling...but that is an awesome price if anyone is interested. I don't know if these subs are any good are not, but their msrp is alot more whenI talked with one of the guys from Realm a while back.
yeah i paid little less than $500 for the pair. like i said, i don't need them and its hard to get its value cause of the popularity of the brand. its just not popular enough yet.

i have these subs up on ebay right now. you can do a search for it. i won't post the link or the item number here cause i think its against the caraudio.com rules.

if anyone is interested i will end the auction early and give it to the person at the price i stated here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.