SOLD 2 12" RE SE Dual 4 Ohm's LOCAL LONG ISLAND ONLY

Subst4nce
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" RE SE Dual 4 Ohm's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for about 2 years, pushed with a Sundown 1500D in a 3.2 Cu. Ft. Box tuned to about 33hz, definitely the best subs I have ever owned, great SQ, and decent SPL.

Recently got a new car, want to start a new build.

Cosmetically: 9/10 (just some dust on it)

Mechanically: 10/10

Price:

Looking to get 200 for the pair.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm not comfortable with shipping these guys, and I don't have many refs, so to make it easier for everyone, I'm looking to sell locally only.

I live in Suffolk County Long Island and I'm willing to meet anywhere on the island.

Item Pictures:

Oia7j.jpg

0hxsG.jpg

Refs in the sig if necessary.

amp in the port? first time ive seen that. you should consider shipping. youd get your asking price
lol, I ran out of room in the garage so for storage i put the amps in the port for a few days just to keep them from getting damaged.

amp in the port? first time ive seen that. you should consider shipping. youd get your asking price
lol, I ran out of room in the garage so for storage i put the amps in the port for a few days just to keep them from getting damaged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.