SOLD 2 12 Kicker Solo x dual 1 ohm subs.. 600 shipped for the pair.. NO TRADES!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dadon
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
missouri
I have 2 Kicker Solo x (04) Dual 1 ohm subs.

Dual 1 ohm voice coils

RMS Power Handling (Watts): 2500

Peak Power Handling (Watts): 5000

Subwoofer Size: 12 Inch

Basket Material: Stamped Steel Basket

Cone Material: Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone with Rolled Outer Edge

Frequency Response: 20 - 100 (Hz)

Impedance: Dual 1 Ohm

Mounting Depth: 8-9/16"

Recommended Ported Box Cubic FT: 3.00 - 6.00 (CU. FT)

Recommended Sealed Box Cubic FT: Not Recommended

Sensitivity (dB): 88

Subwoofer Type: Square

Surround Material: Rubber

Other then the small nick on the left speaker in the pic and smudges here and there from mounting them, there is nothing wrong with them at all.. definately nothing that would cause them not to tear up your trunk. This is a case of me wanting something and not really knowing what I was asking for. Just dont got the space in the new car for them.. traded a set of hccas for them, then in the meantime I put my ab xfls on a new amp and realized they are plenty for the most part.. the wife isnt going for using the rest of the trunk for these.

600 shipped will take both of them These are over 50 lbs each so 100 lbs is not cheap to ship!

Again please no trades.. just need cash!!!

IMAG0329.jpg picture by tizzle08 - Photobucket

IMAG0330.jpg picture by tizzle08 - Photobucket

IMAG0331.jpg picture by tizzle08 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
i shipped two from maine to the midwest and double boxed and packed correctly it was $120 for packing material and shipping itself... so you are getting a good deal... I sold mine for the same price as well.

These are very expensive to ship so if I have to ship separate its more money at 375 about 50 plus is just shipping costs.. buy the set and save.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.