2 10s ported opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jake Papa
10+ year member

C55 AMG
Hey guys, Im looking to get 2 10" SQ subs for a trunk setup. I would like to stay around 2.5cuft before displacement(port and sub) and between around 850rms. Ive been looking at the flatlynes, idq, hertz mille, and even W6s but i want some opinons. Once again im going for pretty much straight sq, but i want to do ported over sealed.

I would like to stay around $600 for the subs and ill probably be picking up an mmats or another small footprint amp. I am leaving the alternator stock, but replacing the front battery with a kinetik 1400 and I have a few runs of 1/0 sitting around the house so ill use one of them.

Frontstage is stock, ill be doing a hertz 3way in the fall, but id like to get the bass in asap. I havent had subs in like 8 months.. sad i know...

Thanks, Jake

Ive used Treo SSis and Type Xs before. Both great subs but they require too much power for what im trying to do.

My boy use to run 15" TSXs but that was a few years back, dont really remember them.

Thanks tho, keep um coming.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.